Thread: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for iPad Air 2 not turning on

Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for iPad Air 2 not turning on

I have recently purchased a new Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for my iPad Air 2 device. After doing all the setups and steps, I have noticed that the keyboard is not turning on automatically as described by the manual. When the keyboard is kept on charging then the light will turn green but when it is not charging then it wont, hence, the keyboard is useless for me. If there is any other method to turn on this keyboard automatically which I am unware then please guide me through. Thanks

Re: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for iPad Air 2 not turning on

Usually, after keeping the keyboard for charging and once it is completely charged then the Led light will turn solid green in color. Now if you want to turn on this keyboard then simple place the iPad in the typing position and then you will notice a green light that will let you know that the keyboard is turned on. If you still have any doubt then you can check the youtube video tutorial below on how to set the Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for iPad Air 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qsJ9bi0LbU

If you want this keyboard to work for iPad Air 2 then you will need to put a magnet above the number 1 on the keyboard and this way the keyboard gets turned on. After that you can pair the keyboard with your iPad Air 2. Just remember to hold the magnet over the power light. The iPad Air 2 seems to have different mechanics since the keyboard turns off when you try to slide the ipad over the magnet. Hope this helps you out.

It might be possible that you are using an old version of Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case for iPad Air 2 which is not working. You will need to get the new version of this Type+ protective case from this link - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...air2?crid=1240. The Logitech tech support has also said that if you have old case with you then you can probably give them a call at +1 646-454-3200 or email them at http://www.logitech.com/support to get a replacement keyboard case for you.