Thread: Good Cpu cooler with 120 or 140mm fan

Good Cpu cooler with 120 or 140mm fan

Want a cpu cooler that has a 120mm or 140mm fan. I want one for my AMD system. Most of the coolers comes with common socket size. That means you can use it easily on any processor. I am having a AMD FX series cpu. And it is getting quite hot on the stock fan. I thin having a bigger cooler will help a lot. I am using the pc mostly for video editing work. And I had seen the temperature that easily cross 75degree while exporting the file. The fan also looks like working very slow. It is not increasing its rpm when the processor heats up. So getting a good quality cooler will help more.

Re: Good Cpu cooler with 120 or 140mm fan

Big fan can help you to draw out more heat. I am going to recommend you one here. But with that one thing I also want to advice. You must better get a good thermal paste. Which will also help you to keep your cpu cooler. One of the best cooler I had seen yet is Deepcool GAMMAXX400 Cooler. It is costly but it comes with a big size 120 mm Diameter Fan. And it also has copper pipes. This will help your cpu to remain cooler on extreme usage. It will be better if you can find more compatible models in the market and choose the one that fits your need.

I am using Cooler Master Hyper 212X Cooler. This is a great cooler. It is great for AMD FX series and bring amazing output. Even if you overclock at a low or mid level the cooler can handle the same.It will keep your processor from heating up offering you a better output. This has a big fan. But it is a bit costly. You have to pay around Rs.3000 for the same. At local shop you might get it more cheaper. It has copper pipe that can draw out maximum heat. You can add more fans to this cooler. It comes with a single one. But if you want you can add two fans on the front and back.

Deepcool Ice Warrior Cooler is a worth buying product. It is a kind of good fan for those who want a decent cooling solution. But it is costly on the same hand. By adding some more money you can go for a liquid cooler. But still if you want a fan then going for this will be great. The fan comes with Heat pipes. It has a single 120mm fan. It is low on nice also and provide a good air flow. The fan speed varies form 500 - 1500 RPM. It is a bios controlled fan. It will adjust the speed on its own depend on the cpu temperature. It is a huge fan and has a impressive look.

My friend is building a gaming pc and he just added Deepcool Gabriel Cooler on it. I first thought this to be very costly one. But later on when I saw the performance I found this a bit effective. It has a weird design. In many coolers you can see they project airs towards the left or rid side. But in Deepcool Gabriel Cooler air is projected to the front. This creates a air flow which draws out heat at a faster rate and cool down the heat sink. There is no option in this cooler to add one more fan. It usually comes with a single 120mm fan on the front side. Buying a good thermal paste with this will also help.

It is easy to locate a good cpu cooler. But you must decide to buy only after reading its performance. Because many coolers looks fancy and shows powerful feature but when it comes to usage their performance is affected to due to various factors. Deepcool Neptwin Cooler is quiet nice. It has a nice fan with copper pipes and it can perform really well. It will give you a good option for keeping your system cool when you are playing games. But if you need a really good kind of performance then you have to rely on the liquid coolers. There is nothing best than that.