Thread: computer wont detect Corsair Vengeance M90

computer wont detect Corsair Vengeance M90

Few days back I have purchased a new Corsair Vengeance M90 mouse for my usage but there is some problem I faced with it. When I connect it in my computer then my pc is not able to detect it and keeps giving me message that states "USB device not recognized". I have tried all the different usb ports of my pc to no avail. When I try to roll back the drivers then I get error message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB configuration descriptor field." But when I connect it in any other computer then it works fine without any errors? Any ideas

Re: computer wont detect Corsair Vengeance M90

Did you ensure that you are connecting the USB mouse on usb 2.0 port and not usb 3.0 port? Another thing you could try is to uninstall the mouse drivers completely and then shutdown and disconnect the pc from the wall socket. After that plug a regular mouse and then connect the computer to power and start it. Just check that everything is working fine without any errors. After that start installing the Corsair mouse with latest drivers from Corsair and see if that works this time.

To resolve this problem, do the following.
    1. To open Device Manager, click Start, click Search programs and files, and then type Device Manager. A list of available matching items appears above the search box; click Device Manager. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.
    2. Locate the malfunctioning device in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. Device manager uninstalls the device.
    3. Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
    4. Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.

Source: - https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...=ws.10%29.aspx

First connect the mouse in your computer and then uninstall all drivers of that mouse. After that install Firmware Software Updater from Corsair. Now go to Start > Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings > USB Settings > USB selective suspend setting > Disabled. Just right click on KBD BOOT LOADER and select 'Properties' and then click on Hardware tab. You will see 'HID Keyboard Device' and another item, so choose the other item and click on Properties and click on Update Driver. Choose to browse the driver where you have saved and select to install it in your pc. After that update the firmware via Corsair and your mouse will be detected in your pc.