Thread: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e firmware update failed

Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e firmware update failed

I am using the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e from quite some time and recently I was downloading the firmware update from the official website of Logitech for this webcam. After pressing the update button, all of a sudden in the middle of the installation I got a notification that the update failed. Now if I am trying to connect the device then it says unknown firmware and it will not try to update as well. Is there anyone who was facing similar issue fixed this problem? Thanks

Re: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e firmware update failed

I was searching for a solution for this issue and it seems that many users who reported this problem to Logitech support were told that there is no solution for this problem. The only possible support that they can offer is to replace the device but note that you should have warranty on your Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e as well. If you dont have warranty left on this cam then there is nothing they can do about it.

There is a temporary solution for this problem but you should know how to start command line and also the location of the FWupdate exe file. You can try to force an update which actually means reinstalling all the firmwate for all devices and thus you will be able to solve the issue as well. Just open command prompy and type the below text and press enter and see if that works for you or not:
    FWUpdateCC3000e.exe /silentupdate /force

Even I was facing the same problem with this CC3000e device where the firmware update caused the audio device to stop responding but later on I was able to solve this problem. First of all you require to install the firmware update and just follow my method. First open CMD in admin mode and then type cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiFirmwareUpdateTool-CC3000e" for 64bit and "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiFirmwareUpdateTool-CC3000e" for 32-bit computer. Now you just need to run FWUpdateCC3000e.exe /silentupdate /force to update the firmware. Hope this helps