Thread: What is the cost of Sandisk Ultra II SSD 120GB in India

What is the cost of Sandisk Ultra II SSD 120GB in India

I am looking for the cost of Sandisk Ultra II SSD 120GB in India. I can see the older version and just recently this new version is announced. As per Sandisk this one is a budget model that falls in the affordable series. But the cost is not yet cleared. I want at-least a 120GB model so that I can load my OS and games on that. I am going to add a SSD for gaming upgrades. A few games does not respond well and the drive gets slow down on long hours of usage. I have a budget of Rs.9000. But if I can get more space then it is lot more better. I hope this i not very costly. Also I am trying to find out the speed difference among this two.

Re: What is the cost of Sandisk Ultra II SSD 120GB in India

The cost of Sandisk Ultra SSD 120GB is around Rs.8000. This the market price. And for the second edition you can expect that around Rs.10000 or a bit higher. I am not sure about the exact cause here. Because this one is just released and you have to wait back. New edition means a lot of better output. It is good enough to give you long lasting and great performance. Kingston has said this to be a affordable model where we can really expect a budget upgrade for the same. But yet the cost is not revealed. New edition means a lot of better performance and you can enjoy good gaming on the same.

Re: What is the cost of Sandisk Ultra II SSD 120GB in India

SanDisk Ultra II SSD comes in collaboration with SSD Dashboard through which you can just enhance the performance of the system. It is a affordable drive and it will be under budget to buy. I do not think this would be not higher than Rs.10000. The drive speed is around 550 MB/s for data read and around 500 MB/s for data write. There is no huge difference between the old and new models. If you are getting the old one at a budget price then you can go for the same. The only benefit here is that this drive comes with nCache 2.0 technology. Through which it is possible to get a more better caching output on the same.