Thread: Is Microsoft working on a Wireless display adapter

Is Microsoft working on a Wireless display adapter

I had seen a leaked photo on the web that says Microsoft is having some kind of new wireless display adapter. I am looking for more information on the same. I want to buy one and I found this image. I am having Google Chromecast in my choice. But it is costly in my area. I want to know that what new features does Microsoft is bringing when it comes to Wireless display adapter. I had tried looking around but not able to find any option for the same. I think this can be something that can be innovative enough for streaming media. I hope Microsoft is not going to repeat the same Chromecast features in this.

Re: Is Microsoft working on a Wireless display adapter

Yes it is quiet true that Microsoft is really working on Wireless display adapter. And this will help you to mirror different displays in your living room to get identical video output. It is one of the cable less solution which is very much similar to Chromecast. And once you have to there is no need to spend money on cabling stuff. Most of the things are going to be wireless in future. Because most of this things are following Apple Airplay. Apple has kept this thing limited to Apple devices due to which it is not getting so popular. We have to wait back and see what new options this Microsoft Wireless display adapter is going to offer.

Re: Is Microsoft working on a Wireless display adapter

It is designed by Intel so surely there can be something new on the same. I had seen a news on the same. This would be the first time that Microsoft is working on Wireless display adapter that supports Micracast. It is quiet similar to Chromecast. And it will work through hdmi. You can connect your devices to that and stream the content directly. There is nothing unique in this. When I tried looking out the feature I found most of the things same in this. It will be compatible with al kind of devices and it will also support Android. The cost of this adapter is around $59.95. And it is available for pre-order.