Thread: Logitech K750 Keyboard for Mac stopped working

Logitech K750 Keyboard for Mac stopped working

I am using the Logitech K750 Keyboard for Mac for almost 2 years now and recently the numeric keyboard to the right stopped working. All the other keys are working normally however. There is just the numbers that is not working at all. But this number keypad do work when I restart my mac and then type in my login password. But soon after it boots to desktop then it stops working. So, can anyone tell me whether there is any solution for this problem? Thank you

Re: Logitech K750 Keyboard for Mac stopped working

Alright, can you try to follow my given method and see if that helps. First of all try to connect your keyboard on a different usb port. After that you should uninstall or delete the LCC software and then try to reinstall it again. If still nothing then test your Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for mac on a different computer. You should also try to test your computer using a different keyboard to see how it behaves. Let us know what results do you get.

Can you tell us whether there was any changes made with your computer, like, did you get any update or such recently? You can try to get a software which is available to adjust settings for your keyboard on mac called Logitech Control Center. But do note that it will not come with the On-Screen indicators for Caps Lock or Num Lock like SetPoint tool for Windows. If still this doesnt work then try to contact Logitech Customer Support team in your area for any help.

There was a solution posted on the logitech website for this issue. All you need to do is go to System Preferences > System > Accessibility > Mouse and Trackpad > deselect "Enable Mouse keys". Now go to the options button and dont select "Press the Option key five times to toggle Mouse keys. I think that this might be the reason why the issue could have started. You might have pressed the Option key 5 times by mistake. So, deselecting this box prevents the number pad from this issue.