Thread: HP Scan to network is not working

HP Scan to network is not working

I have a HP all in one printer. I am not sure about the model, but it has a wifi and lan printing options. Also I can access the printer through IP address. I use the scanner in two ways. First through the IP I can open up the printer page and it has a scan section in that. It stopped working somehow. Whenever I try to access the printer through IP it gives me a page not found error. Then there is one more option in that. Through printer I can send the scan directly to my pc from the menu. I used that also and it is not working. I am looking for some help here through which I can use it more effectively. I had tried doing this but it fails to work.

Re: HP Scan to network is not working

Can be some issue with the printer configuration. I hope you are using the right IP address for scanning. You can locate that through the printer
    g. Just go in the menu and there you have to tap on the network setting. Select that and you can see the IP address. Type that. It is good to keep the printer on static ip so that it wont keep on changing. You can do that from the printer properties. Once you have the IP just type that in the web browser and done. And then go in the properties box and modify the IP settings. I am quiet sure that will be enough to make it work.

Re: HP Scan to network is not working

Sometime the printer takes time to connect to the network and get all configuration file. Due to which you are getting the error. You have to try out resetting the network settings which I think will help you more in fixing the issue. And you can do that from the setting itself. It has as option through which you can reset the printer settings to default. And then try to find the ip and others things back again. It will then start working. You wont face any issue accessing the same and taking printouts. This one will be most easiest way to resolve this kind of issues.