Thread: What to do if computer does not turn on

What to do if computer does not turn on

What should I do if my computer does not turn on. I am looking for some help here. I shifted my pc to my shop. And here I am trying to turn it on. But it does not looks to be working well. I want some help here through which I can make it work back again as it was before. Before it was working well. After shifting when I placed that in my new cabin, it started once and then turned off instantly. There is no display on the same. I tried checking the cable but that is not helping me much. There is no power on it. What can be the problem in it. How can I find out. I can see the light son the spikeguard which means the power socket is fine.

Re: What to do if computer does not turn on

This happen sometime. You have to leave your pc aside. Check the cable first. Try to connect the power cable to your monitor and connect it on the power socket. Turn it on. If there is a light on the monitor then it means the cable is working fine. But if not then you have to get a new one. The second thing you have to do is ensure that your psu is better. For that you have to open the case and clean it. You have to check all the cable connectivity there. Remove the psu atx power connector and fixed it back again. Do this carefully and check that you do not disturb any other connection. Once done it might start working.

Most of this time this kind of issue is with the power unit. If you are having some kind of inverter at your home then try connecting the pc directly to the power source. This is going to help you more. Improper power can cause major issue with the computer. So dont play with that. Fist confirm that your electricity output is constant. Once done you have to open your pc and see that there is a light on the motherboard. Most of the computers have a green light in them. It glows when you connect the pc to the power. And this means the psu is fine. But if pc fails to start then you have to check the cpu power connector. Verify everything.

Your power connection will probably was the reason. try switching cables.