Thread: Poor audio from Creative Inspire M4500

Poor audio from Creative Inspire M4500

I am unable to get a good quality audio output form Creative Inspire M4500. I had connected this to my pc and it is not producing a surround sound
    effect. The audio is also low. I bought this speaker from my friend on second hand. I tested the speaker before buying at his house where the sound quality was amazing. But at my home when I connected it to my pc the audio is very poor. I am not able to get a good volume and bass output from the same. It is low and when I sit far I am unable to get the audio from that. Is there anyone who can help me to fix the problem. How can I boost the audio from the same. The speaker is not having any hardware fault. I am playing songs from Windows Media Player.

Re: Poor audio from Creative Inspire M4500

You can start with the connection first. See that it is properly connected it or not. If you had connected the speakers on the front port then remove it and connect the same to the backside. There is a 3.5mm green color audio jack. And then test the sound. You can go in the audio properties of your pc and there you can set the sound hardware as speakers. Most of the time this are selected as headphone where you wont get good audio output. So you have to change that so that windows can amplify the audio output. The next thing you have to see the is audio volume. Push the slider to maximum top and then check the song once again that will help you more.

Re: Poor audio from Creative Inspire M4500

Just update your audio driver first. And then instead of using windows media player you can use vlc player. VLC has a option through which you can boost the audio more than 100%. You can increase it as per your need. I think updating the audio drivers on your pc will be enough to resolve the issue. Once you are done with that you have to check the sound once again. IF still you are not getting good output then your on-board audio chip is not very effective. You might be using a very old motherboard. You have to get a good sound card for the same. This will boost the sound quality a lot more compare to what you are getting right-now.