Thread: Require a gaming headset with good sound level

Require a gaming headset with good sound level

Which gaming headset will be great for a surround sound effect. My existing one is damage and it is not working. I am looking for an good headset that can help me to get a loud audio and great quality. I was having a Creative one that worked really well and the sound output was noise. But it stopped working very soon. So I also need something that can be durable and can be used for longer period. Compare to 3.5mm headset jack I found that usb are more better. They generate a good quality sound with nice sound effect. Are there any good headset which are only meant for gaming.

Re: Require a gaming headset with good sound level

I think you must try checking out the list under Logitech where you can find some really good gaming headset. If you are ready to spend a good among then you can go for Logitech G430 which is a new surround sound gaming headset. This one is a costly headphone that fall under Rs.8000. It offer you a optimized 7.1 digital audio. You get very clear and crisp audio quality on the same. Logitech also has some budget range of headphones for gaming. But you wont get any great sound quality on the same. This is also comfortable to wear. You can go on the site and look out for cheaper one also.

Re: Require a gaming headset with good sound level

Almost all gaming headphones under Logitech are costly. You have to try looking for some other brand. If you need a less costly then you have option to go with iBall. Or else I am going to suggest you three models of headphones that fall under gaming headset, but are affordable. The first is
    Logitech Gaming Headset G130 that comes for Rs.1300. Good and nice but dont except much from audio quality. The second one is Lenovo P950 that is cheaper E-Blue Mazer-X 909 that comes for Rs.5200. It is amazing with led lights on it and good audio quality. You can find similar models on ebay.