Thread: Computer case for my old custom Core i5 pc

Computer case for my old custom Core i5 pc

I want to upgrade my cpu case. The old one that I am using is from iBall. It is a mid tower case. I want to buy a decent one that can provide me extra features for hard drive mounting and for adding a liquid cooler. But I cannot find the same. When I search on Google, I most find case which are very costly and not in my budget. I need something that can come with a 550w psu atleast. Is there any case available. Even iBall is not having any. I want to add 2 new drives of 1TB each with an SSD and I also want to buy liquid cooler. This is not possible to connect in my regular cpu case.

Re: Computer case for my old custom Core i5 pc

IF you are looking for a durable case then I think you must have a look on Antec GX700. This is a decent case that you can find below Rs.4500 in the market. But it does not has a psu in the same. I think no gaming case comes with psu in it. You have to add that separately. If you can arrange a budget of Rs.10,000 then you can get a decent cpu case and psu. This will be a one time investment. You can add different drive through tool less drive ebays in Antec GX700. It also has a nice cooling support.

Antec GX700 Mid-Tower Cpu Case

Re: Computer case for my old custom Core i5 pc

Antec GX700 is an nice case. It is ideal for those who wants a mid range gaming pc. There are cheaper models also but they wont give you more feature. Most of the budget case are nice for those pc which are recommended for day to day use. For gaming and for extreme usage you need a nice case that can allow you multiple drive connection, big size monitor support, etc. It wont be complicated to fit different type of storage media in the same. You can also add dual gpu and this case has a fan control button on the front side. It is very durable.