Thread: Want advice on buying a reliable photo printer

Want advice on buying a reliable photo printer

I am looking for a nice photo printer. I can see ample of them online and many are just out of my budget. I want one that can be reliable and cheap when it comes to printing. I am having lots of project work to do. And without a proper photo printer is very hard to make proper files. I was using a black and white before, but it gives very dull print and now it has stopped working. So now I am planing to get one with photo print support. Color print and photo print are different. Photo print product more clear and amazing pictures.

Re: Want advice on buying a reliable photo printer

You can go with anyone but there are few things you can keep in mind before buying. Do not just blindly go and buy a photo printer. There are lots of things to see. Like check that your printer has a usb port or micro sd card support or not. Without that you have to copy your files always in the pc. Second see that your printer has a scanner or not. So that you can take more benefits. Through scanner you can instantly scan files and use the printer also as copier. And the last thing you must also check the print quality with total output it can offer.

There are ample of them. If you need something in budget and good for photo printing then you can try HP brands. There are many cheaper brands in the market that you can go for. You will get a scanner and printer with the same. You can simply configure it easily and I think the cartridge output is similar on small or big size printer. Because they run on the same thing. Try to looking around in a shop nearby and see what all models are available. Just try to find something that has effective print quality.

Before buying go on the web and checkout different models. Make a list of the same as per your need and then you can go for that. It is very important to check the printer specification and the cartridge details also. If you go for any low end printer or cartridge then you will not get maximum output.
    Like you must checkout the iso mark on the printer. That is quiet important. This will give how efficient the printer is. Because without a good rating the printer cannot give you effective yield.

I think if you go with brands you will get most of the things. There is no need to worry about the quality or standards. Hp is the most popular one that sells some great printers in the market. For photo try to find a all in one. There are ample of them. All in one are more economical in usage. You can take impressive prints and they bring fax and printing features also. It will be a lot more easier option for you to use the same. Do not go for a budget model. That is not going to help you much.

If you go for quality print then you wont get good cartridge output. You can go with standard one that can offer you enough printing output. Epson Stylus Photo R2000 is a good model that brings many features. It comes with eight color ink set that brings a very realistic print quality. The entire cartridge pack of this printer comes for Rs.2000 once used. This is something you need if you are looking for quality. Just checkout if this is available in your local market. Or else you can try looking for more cheaper model.