Thread: Building up a budget amd pc for high end gaming

Building up a budget amd pc for high end gaming

I am making list of hardware that I am gong to use on a new gaming pc. But I am having a very tight budget for the same. It will be really complicated for me to add more money to get a extreme hardware. I am looking for some help through which I can build a budget gaming pc based on amd processor. I am not having finding the cpu, I am quiet stuck with the graphic card. I am not able to find anything better here. I will get a good cpu with atleast 8GB of ram and 2GB dual graphic card.

Re: Building up a budget amd pc for high end gaming

Anyhow your budget is going to increase. So there is no use of giving you suggestion for cheap graphic cards. I am going to recommend you to some good cards that you can use in your system for making a good gaming pc. Instead of using a amd processor the first thing you must do is get a Intel one. Go for Intel Core i7. It is one of the best processor and good enough for gaming as well for day to day usage. And get a amd gpu. Go for any AMD 290x series card that fall in the Radeon R9 series. A bit costly but amazing performance. There is no need to go for dual gpu.

Yes going with Intel means you are going to get more stability in using the system. I had seen one difference between amd and intel. AMD gets heats up really fast. And if you have a pc with regular air cooling then your cpu life is less. If you are going to have a high end amd processor then go with liquid cooler. So that you can keep on getting optimum output. For gpu you must try the above one. A 2GB video graphics is more than enough. 290x series is very costly. I hope you can find a budget model in the market.

My friend has a decent system. We are able to play all type of games at maximum resolution on that. He own a AMD FX8350 pc with Nvidia 650Ti 2GB DDR5 graphics and 16GB RAM. But he has a liquid cooler on the same and this thing is quiet enough for gaming. I can also attach a dual monitor and play new games in HD mode. You dont really need to build a very high end pc by buying costly cards. Compare to Core i7 I am quiet sure this AMD FX8350 will be much more cheaper.

If you are already spending on a high end processor then why to put less amount for the graphics and other hardware. Your overall budget is going to extend if you go with a Core i7 cpu and 290x series card. IT is good if you can get a bit more money and build a ultimate pc for gaming stuff. If you try to use a outdated hardware then you wont get the kind of graphic output you are looking for. You must go online and checking different performance review of processors. That will give you more idea.