Thread: Mini iTX case suggestion for ten dual core cpu office pc

Mini iTX case suggestion for ten dual core cpu office pc

I am looking for some good mini iTX case. I want to use small one because they occupy less space. And also they are easy when you are shifting. My
    client has a pc requirement for 10pc and he has a less space. Mostly this cases will be kept on the top of desk. While other cases are kept on the ground due to big size. There must be front usb hubs from easy connectivity. But they must be portable. I am not going to add any graphic card. I just need space for the hard drive if in future we plan to upgrade.

Re: Mini iTX case suggestion for ten dual core cpu office pc

There are ample of them. If you go online them I am quiet sure you have to pay more. And on the same hand if you try to search the same in the local market then you will get something cheaper. Remember to check whether the case that you are ordering must have a smps in it. If you buy a cheaper one without smps then you have to spend separately for the same. Antec ISK 310-150 might be a old one but it is a nice case with things you need. It has simple design and it is very portable to carry.

Try to find something based on your budget. Do not just buy anything. That will be costlier for you. There are ample of good budget case in the market which I think will be enough. The one that I know you can get easily in the market is Cooler Master Elite 120. This one is not cheaper but a good solution and it can offer you a bit future upgrades also. You can increase the storage or simply add a better psu in the same. Just checkout the price in any of your local shop. Online it is sold for Rs.3000.

Don't go for mini itx. They are costly. You can get a regular size one around Rs.1200 with smps. It can be even more cheaper. Mini-iTx are costly and you will find difficulty in setting it up. You can try finding out some cases under iBall. There are ample of them. Regular cases are not very large. You can keep the on your desk. The good part of using this type of cases is that you have ample of space inside to add a graphic card, multiple dvd writers, etc. And setting up them is very easy.

The cheapest one that I found is MINI ITX NOVA CABINET. This is sold on eBay for Rs.2000. It is extremely portable and can be used with the monitor. While there are many more on eBay. Some sellers are selling a htpc setup there. There is a full pc which comes for Rs.13500. It has a Intel Dual-Core Atom Processor D2550(1.86 GHz) on-board, Intel NM10 Express chipset, 1GB ram, 160GB Sata Hard drive, etc. It is enough for day to day usage. I will recommend you to checkout this kind of systems. You might done have to go with manual setup.

It is a good suggestion. Instead of getting just mini-itx case you can go ahead with buying a entire pc with basic configuration. So that you dont have to pay for each and everything. The cost can be around Rs.12,000 to Rs.18,000 depending on your budget. You can get some nice configuration system. They are enough for running word, excel, browser, etc. You can keep things limited on the same. And if you install Linux on it there performance will be a lot more better.