Thread: Very low audio on headphone on Mac pc

Very low audio on headphone on Mac pc

I am having a bit issue with the audio output of Mac system. It is having a very low sound. The same headset works well on my mobile phone and the audio output is high. I had kept the volume bar on maximum. It is very hard to watch movies on the same. Because of the sound. I am having a Bluetooth also and that is also not working well. I want a bit help here to fix the same. I am trying to find some additional audio settings which can really work and give me the kind of output I am looking for.

Re: Very low audio on headphone on Mac pc

Can be some issue with the headset pin. You have to remove it and insert it back. Just try to insert it tight and see. Sometime he plug does not fit well and you get this audio problem. You can try re-inserting that to get more clear sound quality. To checkout other settings just go in system preferences and then click on sound in that. You can find that under hardware. Select your audio hardware and then raise the sound bar more to maximum. This will boost the sound quality more.

Re: Very low audio on headphone on Mac pc

This kind of things are very easy to troubleshoot in windows. Because in this you have different ways to troubleshoot. Like you can re-update the audio driver, you can use a third party audio player which can increase your 100 times more. I had used Mac long back I am switched back to windows due to its usability. Mac according to me is just an better version of Linux. Windows is different and easy to manage also. You dont have to struggle much in it. It is very simple when it comes to troubleshooting.