Thread: Which Corsair gaming keyboard is great for racing games

Which Corsair gaming keyboard is great for racing games

I need a nice gaming keyboard that can be good enough to play different games. I was using one by Logitech but now it is not working. I want to get a good one that I can use for playing various games. Right-now I need something for racing games. My friends suggested me to go with Corsair as they give the best gaming keyboard models in the market. But I do not know much about them. I am in need of some good keyboard. Something which is durable and with easy programmable keys features.

Re: Which Corsair gaming keyboard is great for racing games

Corsair has a good variety of keyboards you can go for. This are amazing and great for day to day usage also. But they are costly. VENGEANCE K65 is one of the best model I had seen. This keyboard is amazing when it comes to usage. I am not sure about the cost in local market, but I quiet think you cannot find anything better than this. It gives you 100% anti-ghosting and full key roll over so that you can get more precise in gaming. It has durable Cherry MX Red mechanical key which are easy to clean. Just try to find the model in your local market.

Re: Which Corsair gaming keyboard is great for racing games

If you need a bit portable design then check out RAPTOR K30. This one is really great for gaming. It is bit small compare to above one due to which it is quiet easy to play games on it. It has a red backlit. That will help you to play games in dark. With simple buttons you can configure different on board profile and you can enjoy the same. I am really impressed with the design. The keyboard is amazing to use. There are 6 dedicated keys on that you can use to save your game profiles. Just try this out.