Thread: Is it possible to build up a pc under Rs.20000 for gaming

Is it possible to build up a pc under Rs.20000 for gaming

Can I get a decent gaming pc under Rs.20000. I am unable to find any proper configuration for the same. I do not need a very high end gaming pc. But a decent one that can help me to play games on low settings. I am using a crt monitor now. I want monitor upgrade also and 20k is the maximum amount I can arrange. I had seen a few laptops before which are crossing 30K if we need it for gaming. So skip the idea and thought there might be some chances in the desktop.

Re: Is it possible to build up a pc under Rs.20000 for gaming

You cannot get a gaming pc under the budget you had mentioned. IF you are ready to skip monitor and add a few more amount then it is possible to build a pc of your need. But do not expect much performance for the same. You must go for Intel where you get more reliable processor. Like the latest version of Core i3 with a pack of 4GB ram and atleast 1GB latest graphic card. Don't go with the costly. This will be enough to play day to day games.

If you are willing to go with amd then there are few things you can try. Like you can buy a decent amd processor with 4GB ram. And you will also get a graphic card. But you wont be able to spend much on the psu and cpu case. You have to buy a cheaper one. For storage hard drive are cheaper today. Don't buy a optical drive. You can install windows through usb drive. Get a mid range board. No need to go with some extreme edition.

You are having a very stiff budget. Due to which it is very hard to get a pc under that price. It is better to add a bit more money. You are going to buy this only one time. And it is good if you spend at the start. Or else if you go to upgrade your pc in future then you have to pay more price. The price that you had mentioned will get you amd only. Intel will increase the cost more. You have to save a bit money in the storage and cpu case.

There is one configuration that I can suggest you. You can go with AMD FX4100 processor with Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3. This will alone cost you around 10k. Then you can go with a 4GB ram and 250gb hard drive. This would cost around 3500. Then comes graphic card. You can buy a decent one under Rs.5000. Saphhire HD 6670 can be a good one here. And a 18.5inch monitor which will cost around 5000 more. So this can fit in your budget. But you have to add more 2 to 3k to buy other stuff.

There are few old intel processor that can give you the budget you are looking for. Like Intel Pentium Processor G645 or Intel G2020. This processor are nice for gaming purpose. Buy any motherboard around Rs.3000. It is good to spend more on ram so that your system output is great. Get a 500GB hard drive atleast and buy a locate cpu that comes with psu. That would cost you around Rs.800. That's it. You can add other things later on.