Thread: Razer Deathadder vs Roccat Savu gaming mouse

Razer Deathadder vs Roccat Savu gaming mouse

I am stuck between choice of two gaming mouse. The first one is Razer Deathadder and the second one is Roccat Savu. I am not able to figure out which one to choose. I want to play fps games here. So I need a reliable mouse that can be fast responsive while playing game and also at the same time it must provide maximum precision. After searching for long time on internet I found the above two models. So here can anyone suggest which one will be best here. I found Razer Deathadder looks great.

Re: Razer Deathadder vs Roccat Savu gaming mouse

I am not sure about Razer Deathadder, but I had personally used ROCCAT. Roccat Savu comes with a set of good dpi settings . There are four dpi settings available which are 400, 800, 1600 and 4000. Here when you are playing at maximum level then the mouse moves really fast which is very annoying. But it is good to glide. I recommend this mouse best for right handed people. And the mouse surface is really big. It is ideal for people who are having big hand.

Re: Razer Deathadder vs Roccat Savu gaming mouse

If you are looking for maximum reliability then I will also recommend you to go with ROCCAT. Razer Deathadder is a cheaper alternative and ideal for those who are not having much budget. I found similar features in both. There is no huge difference. Leaving Roccat aside, Razer has more choices under gaming mouse. The good thing here is that are might not be good in appearance, but generally are more comfortable to use. They offer wider grip which is necessary for fps gaming.