Thread: Looking for a affordable multifunctional printer

Looking for a affordable multifunctional printer

It is hard to find a good multifunctional printer which is budget. I can see very big models that are packed with fax, wifi and scanner. I want something that is good for office usage and it must be under a affordable price. There is no use to buy a very big size printer. I had seen a few models in the market. I am not really sure about what to look for when you are buying printer. I want something which is cartridge friendly. That means it can give me more output.

Re: Looking for a affordable multifunctional printer

There are many manufacture in the market who offers you economical printer ink. Buying a printer is not the only ting you have to do. You have to check that which printer has the best output in terms of print output. Compare to a few others manufacturer in the market I am quiet sure that HP is the most economical of all. That is because of its various print technologies. There is a pro series which I found very economical when it comes to office printing.

Re: Looking for a affordable multifunctional printer

I agree with that. HP ha some really awesome printers through which you can take out more print in less account. There are few models that are good in this line. One among them is HP OfficeJet Pro 8500. The printer comes with all in one feature. And it is also economical in features. It comes with Wi-Fi 802.11n standard network connection solution through which you can use the printer through wifi. You can configure the same to work on smartphone and tablet.