Thread: Looking for a budget blu ray player

Looking for a budget blu ray player

I am looking for a budget blu ray player. I need one for my home theater setup. I am not able to find any a good model. The one which I found are quiet costly. I want a few common connectivity options with all video format support. And I hope this players will read the bluray disc that I will make from my system. I have a Sony model in my mind but it is costly. It looks there are very less bluray player available in the market.

Re: Looking for a budget blu ray player

There are many blu ray player available. But you have to checkout the price in local market. If you go to buy online you have to pay more here. The one that I will recommend you is Toshiba BDX5300. This one is sleek and ideal for hdtv. The player offer you a internet connection through wifi. It has 3D support and you can get a full hd resolution on the same. It is a good player. I am not doubtful about the availability.

Re: Looking for a budget blu ray player

Checkout Sony BDP-S5100 blu ray player. It is also amazing. This player offer you a full home theater setup with super wifi support. You can get 3D and HD support through this. It also has a very nice design. For audio it supports Dolby Digital. It is a full fledged player that comes with keyboard support. You can use different apps on the same to stream the content. I do not think you can find anything better than this.