Thread: Sound quality of a usb headphone vs 3.65mm jack

Sound quality of a usb headphone vs 3.65mm jack

What is the sound difference between a usb and a regular headphone. I had seen a few headphone for console that comes with usb support and they also work on pc. Right-now I am using a usb one which is nice. I will not say it is great but enough for day to day usage. I want a headphone that can provide me a theater kind of effect. And I know that it will be costly. But buying a costly one is also a difficult choice when you have so many models.

Re: Sound quality of a usb headphone vs 3.65mm jack

USB headphones give you more better audio. Most of them comes with a audio amplifier that produce amazing sound quality which a regular 3.5mm headphone cannot. So when you are buying test the audio first and checkout the features. There are some good one in the market that has a built in audio amplifier. With that only you can get the kind of sound you are looking for. While 3.5mm are the regular one which produce average audio.

Re: Sound quality of a usb headphone vs 3.65mm jack

You cn get some good models under Creative. They sell some of the best headset in the market and if you need a extreme edition then that is also available. Headphones above Rs.10,000. But they are for high end usage. This type of headphones comes with wireless connection and give you great sound quality which is not possible in low end devices. While Sony headphones are also not bad when it comes to sound quality.