Thread: How costly is 3D pen technology

How costly is 3D pen technology

3D printer is the first innovation that is being used in many factories to build up dummy of products. But now I had seen a few company came up with 3D pen. Through which you can easily build up a model of things you want. I want to know how much costly it can be and does it is easy to use. For example if you want to build up a few models how to use it. It has some kind of frame or structure that can be used to make models.

Re: How costly is 3D pen technology

Compare to 3D printer, 3D pens are complicated to use. It is not so easy. It works on a liquid plastic. You can create a structure but you have to learn to use it more effectively. And there is not training for the same. I am quiet sure in future it is going to be used on a large scale. 3D pens are smart way to build up live objects. But it is not very common and compare to that 3D printers are simple. Because you don't have to do any manual stuff.

Re: How costly is 3D pen technology

In 3D printer you just have to load the design and done. You can create a structure and you can get a live view of the same. While in 3D pen you have to make it and you need precise knowledge about using. 3D printer is going to make life more easier because here you are going to get instant structure. It can be used for analysis and it is also cost effective. There are few models available on web. But still I also think 3D printers are easier to use.