Thread: Replacement for damage thermaltake cabinet

Replacement for damage thermaltake cabinet

I am looking to find replacement for damage component of Thermaltake Versa H22 cpu case. It is a old chassis and the front panel and buttons are gone. I am not able to turn it on. I have press the button multiple times. Also a number of time the front usb does not respond. I want a bit help to get it fixed. I had tried finding the replacement parts in my local area but I am not able to get any product for the same. Can anyone help.

Re: Replacement for damage thermaltake cabinet

I had gone through this issue a several times. Sometime you get a damaged or defective parts which is replaceable as per the company policy. You do not have to pay anything. It is possible to free of charge service. Thermaltake is a good product and you have to find the official service center if your cpu case is not very old. If it is then there is no way to get a replaceable part for that. You have to buy new case.

Re: Replacement for damage thermaltake cabinet

I am having a bit had experience with thermaltake. I had seen a few parts comes with cheap quality. And this is quiet disappointing. I had bought Soprano. I started getting issue on that directly after purchase. It has a issue with the front connection panel. I got issue with a cracked side panel. I was upgrading by changing my psu to a higher one. It has a a very soft plastic that hold the screws and once it is broken you cannot close the cabinet.