Thread: HP B209A printer tray error on Windows 7

HP B209A printer tray error on Windows 7

I am getting a constant tray error on windows 7. I am using HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One B209a printer. I started getting this error within some new updates. I want a bit help to fix this problem. When I try to print I am getting a error on the trayapp. It says you cannot print the document. And then the document stuck in the tray. I have to restart the pc to fix this thing. Sometime I have to remove the printer power cord and insert it back to turn it on.

Re: HP B209A printer tray error on Windows 7

Try to re-install the printer. This will fix the error. For this you have to first remove the printer drivers and utility in the pc. For that first disconnect the printer from the pc. Then go in Start Menu > Control Panel > Uninstall Program. Click on the hp printer driver and its utility one by one and uninstall the same. Then restart your pc back. Use the official printer cd and install everything back again. Then connect the pc and done.

Re: HP B209A printer tray error on Windows 7

This can be also due to spooler service which is crashing. You have to restart the same to fix the issue. You can go in services in control panel and then click on administration tools. Just right click on printer spooler and choose restart. Then test back. If this does not work then you have to go with the above procedure for re-installing everything back again. It looks like the service or printer driver is crashing. Do not directly restart the printer.