Thread: HP printer unable to print 15 page landscape mode document

HP printer unable to print 15 page landscape mode document

I am trying to print a 15page document in which everything is in landscape mode. The page has 5 columns in which the second and fourth one are having images. I want to print that. I tried and I am getting a printer error. It says some margin issue. I had dragged the margin to minimum because the entire document before was around 20 pages. I reduced the margin to fit everything under 15 page and now while printing I am getting error.

Re: HP printer unable to print 15 page landscape mode document

You must not manually reduce the margin. You will get this kind of printing errors. For that you must always use the default margin set. For that open the page and click on page layout and then click on margin. In that choose narrow. Then try to print. The margin is simply getting out of the range due to which you are getting the issue. Once you set the properties properly then you will be able to print.

Re: HP printer unable to print 15 page landscape mode document

Most of this errors are due to wrong paper size. For that you have to go in the print properties. There is a page tab under which you have to choose the size. Most of time it is selected as letter. Just click on the drop down box and select A4. Word will automatically adjust the margin. Then try to take the print. This will fix the issue. If not then you have to reduce the page size scale from the same section. Setting it up on 85 to 90% will work.