Thread: DDR3 ram suggestion for Intel motherboard

DDR3 ram suggestion for Intel motherboard

I am looking for a good pair of DDR3 ram for Intel motherboard. I also want a bit help on finding out ram with decent quality that can help in gaming also. I have a single 2GB ram which I am using and now I want to upgrade to 4GB. I have a 2GB gpu also. I have Intel D55TC motherboard. It has ram support over 16GB so I can even go for 8GB. I want a good pair of ram sticks that can be use for gaming.

Re: DDR3 ram suggestion for Intel motherboard

Ram are cheap today. I do not really think you have to go with some costly one. You can buy any standard 2GB ram module which will be enough for your day to day usage. G.Skill SQ DDR3 2 GB comes for Rs.1400. You can buy two pair of the same for your pc. This ram gives you good output. You can buy this online also. But I think this will be cheaper in the local market. Just try to checkout for the model.

There are different type of ram for different type of work. Like for gaming there are specific ram which are high end and amazing in terms of usage. For example if you use Kingston HyperX Predator. This ram belongs to the extreme series where you get amazing output. You can play high end game on the same. But it needs overall a good system. You cannot just use it on your existing board. Still try to find something better.

Only Gskill can give you ram under budget. Other are costly. Like if you go with G.Skill RipjawsX this one comes for Rs.1500 with a bit unique design for heavy usage. This ram comes with 10 year warranty. It is good for gaming pc also. But if you want more better then you can add more amount to buy another good model. Corsair DDR3 4 GB. It is costly but really amazing. You can use a single stick of the same.