Thread: What is the cost of MSI's new all in one gaming pc

What is the cost of MSI's new all in one gaming pc

I just saw in news that MSI has released a new all in one gaming pc. I don't know the model of that particular system. All in one are usually for day to day usage. Does they are good for gaming also. They are costly and you have very less scope of upgrades on the same. Compare to them regular pc are much more better and effective. I want a bit information on this new models and what is the cost of the same in India.

Re: What is the cost of MSI's new all in one gaming pc

It is just announced. I do not really think it is released in the market. The cost is also no clear. The model is MSI the . This is a 27inch all in one gaming pc which comes with the latest hardware and also with a good gpu support. It is a gaming pc which can be great for various other photo and video editing work. For gaming you usually need a great screen quality of else it is strain when you play for long time. So this all in one pc has anti-flicker screen.

Re: What is the cost of MSI's new all in one gaming pc

The cost is unknown yet. But there is a nice amount of discussion about that on web. This all in one has many thing to provide in terms of display. Like big screen size, a less blue light technology which help you to play for long period. It also has some new image optimization technology that make thing look cooler than before. It will come with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M gpu, extreme network gaming hardware, etc.