Thread: Suggestions needed to Build Your Own PC for personal use

smile Suggestions needed to Build Your Own PC for personal use

Hello
    I have average knowledge in terms of hardware. I am looking to build a pc for my personal use for which i need suggestions & guidance for I which will be really Thankful. Let me begin with the purpose first. I will be using it for mainly recording TV programs and editing it, downloading videos n movies from the internet, installing and using Adobe Photoshop, Pagemaker, Coreldraw, Maya, Audio editing for remixing of songs, etc. Basically I need the system for Video, Audio and Image editing and DTP functions including CAD.
    I am focusing on a tv which can be used as a moniter which will be 40 inches. I have zeroed in on Samsung H6350. If you could suggest should I go for a monitor which can be used as Tv or Tv which can be used as monitor. Looking for LED WITH IPS screen. For processor I have i5 3570k and i5 4670k in mind. Not sure of the motherboard. Confused should I go for the one which has builtin Wi fi and Bluetooth or shall I go for addons for them. HDD would be of 1TB (not sure of brand, or SSD and size 3.5" or the other). Ram would be of 4GB. Can increase if need be. Have no knowledge about Cabinet, Power Supply and Graphics Card. And should I go for a Capture Card or for Internal TV tuner (normal or hd). Please guide me.
    And of course the most imp part, Budget. I have a Budget of 40k to 50k.
    I honestly and sincerely appreciate your time, patience and guidance and I am Thankful for that in advance.

Re: Suggestions needed to Build Your Own PC for personal use

Leaving the monitor aside you can get a decent hardware config under 50K. For video editing, you need a system that has a good processor, high capacity ram and 2GB GDDR5 gpu. I have AMD FX8350 build, which has 3TB drive, 2GB Nvidia 650Ti gpu, and Antec Kulher H20 support with Earthwatt 750psu. Due to 16GB HyperX Predator RAM and Liquid cooler I get amazing output. You can skip the liquid cooler if you want.