Thread: Silent Pro Gold 600w noise at the time of playing games

Silent Pro Gold 600w noise at the time of playing games

Whenever I play games there is a noise in the system. And I found that it is coming for Silent Pro Gold 600w. There is no sound when I am not doing anything. The system remains quiet. But when I play games or do some job that require heavy processing the sound starts. Is it a problem or the voice is just normal. What should I do to make this thing more silent. I am had not yet found any solution on the same. I hope that it is not a damage one.

Re: Silent Pro Gold 600w noise at the time of playing games

This can be the fan problem. You cannot do anything here. If you think the psu is not proper then you can take that to your nearest service center. There are chances that the fan inside is loose or has some issue due to which it is making noise. You can try cleaning the system. Use a brush to remove the dust from the bottom part where the fan is fitted. Do not attempt to open the same because that cause warranty issue with the psu.

Re: Silent Pro Gold 600w noise at the time of playing games

Silent Pro Gold 600w is a good psu. I had seen this in few pc where it does not make any sound. Sound issue is common when your psu is very old. It happen sometime the bearing is loose. Due to which the system starts making noise. Cleaning will help if there is any dust but it will not reduce the noise. The only way to stop the noise is changing the fan and you can't find fan for this kind of psu in local market.