Thread: HP Touch Smart 520 does not wake from sleep mode after tapping on screen

HP Touch Smart 520 does not wake from sleep mode after tapping on screen

There is a bit issue with HP Touch Smart 520 all in one desktop pc. It goes in the sleep mode when not used for around 15 minutes. Before I usually tap on the screen to turn it on. But now when I try to do the same it is not working. I had tried doing this many time but the system is not responding when I tap. I am unable to get display. What can be the issue. The system wake when I hit any key from the keyboard.

Re: HP Touch Smart 520 does not wake from sleep mode after tapping on screen

This is little bit weird. I never heard about such kind of problem. Mostly in touchscreen system when you tap on the screen the system wake back from the sleep mode. But if not then you can try updating the touchscreen drivers. Just visit the official website and download the latest one and then update that in your system. This will help you in using your system more effectively. Just update the drivers and check back.

Re: HP Touch Smart 520 does not wake from sleep mode after tapping on screen

You can try checking the settings of power management. You can find a separate section for that in Control Panel. There are chances that it can be a driver problem, but still once have a look inside power options. There are settings available through which you can configure the device to wake the system. You can set the default configuration for that and try back. If this does not work then there is some issue with the touchscreen.