Thread: Is 2 case fan more than enough for a gaming pc

Is 2 case fan more than enough for a gaming pc

I have a doubt about using Case Fan. I found a cabinet that has two fans on the left and right side and done on the back. Does this two fans are quiet enough for gaming pc. I am going to build a Core i5 system here. And I want to keep the system cool at the time of playing games. My friend has a AMD FX8350 system with liquid cooler. There is a huge noise of fans when he is playing games for aleast an hour. This mean the cpu is heating. There is only single cpu fan at the backside.

Re: Is 2 case fan more than enough for a gaming pc

Checkout Antec GX700. I found this game really awesome. It is ideal for gaming pc. This cpu case comes with two big size fan on the top side. There is no need to checkout for any other case fan. The fan spin fast to maintain maximum air ventilation inside the cpu case. I had helped my friend recently to build a new gaming pc which was based on Intel Core i3. It works really nice.

Re: Is 2 case fan more than enough for a gaming pc

Case fan are only good for keeping air flow in the cpu case. Hot air is draw out the the cpu fan. And the other fans help to below it away and pull more cool air inside. Case fans are important to some extent but with that you must also have a good cpu fan. Most of the stock fan give average output. They are good when you are not playing games. Your system will probably heat up when you are playing for long hours.