Thread: Cpu case for gaming pc under Rs.5000

Cpu case for gaming pc under Rs.5000

Need suggestion for a good gaming cabinet. Which one will be better for a pc that will have dual gpu support, a liquid cooler, 3 hard drive and two optical drivers. I going to add liquid cooler here, so adding extra fans are not needed. I want a durable one which can be easy for upgrade also. I had seen a few corsair models but they are costly. One model which I found nice is Cooler Master N200. It is a good one. Does it has a psu inside it.

Re: Cpu case for gaming pc under Rs.5000

You will not get the psu in many cabinets. You have to but that separately. If you can limit your budget to Rs.3500 then you can buy a good psu under Rs.1500. Just checkout Lancool PC-K56W Cabinet. It is pretty cool. It has a High Thermal Flow design. You can add a liquid cooler in it. It has a Tool-Less PSU Holder and 140mm Front Fan. It is also durable.I It is cheap and good according to me.

Just check Antec X1 CPU Cabinet. This one is quiet better in looks. It offer you 11 drive bays. You can hook up good amount of storage hardware in it. The cost is just around Rs.3400. The size is also perfect. It offers you all front usb connections and has 3 year warranty. I like the design. You can configure dual gpu on this with liquid cooler and still there will be enough space in it.

There are ample of good cases available. You must buy one on the basis of your requirement. Like how much drive bays you need or how much big card you are going to use. Some case are small and also in budget they give you standard option for future upgrades. While some are big in size and comes with more features. You can use them to make a extreme gaming pc. But always check the warranty and accessories before buying.

Just checkout Cooler Master N400. This cabinet comes for Rs.4200 but looks really amazing in terms of usage. It has great features and it give you a big size fan on the front side. All buttons are nicely placed with usb ports. It has a bit unique design compared to our regular cpu can. It has 3 Dust Filters which makes it extremely easy to clean. It also offer you Dual Super Speed USB 3.0. You can hook liquid cooler also on it.

If you need a bit budget offer then you can save a bit money. You can go with Antec CSK 3000. In combo offer you will get Antec C20 cpu fan with the same. I am using the fan which is really nice compared to the regular stock cooler. It offer you nice cooling solution and also simple to use. Antec CSK 3000 is not a very high end cpu case but nice for gaming pc. It comes around Rs.2900 and looks like regular cabinet. It is durable.

There is one more brand which deliver some impressive cpu case. It is called as Lancool. This product have some realy nice range of cpu cabinet between Rs.3000 to Rs.4000. You can choose different models and use things as per your need. Just checkout Lancool PC-K56 on web. I found this very impressive in terms of look. It is having a full size design with ample of storage and cooler connectivity.

It is right that cooler master is having some really impressive models in the market. I am going to recommend you two which I found realy good for a entry level gaming pc. One is Cooler Master Chassis Elite 120. This one has a unique design and it comes for Rs.3900. It is a vertical cpu case which is nice for installing different hardware. The second one is Cooler Master Chassis K350. It has a nice design. It looks really better than regular case.