Thread: Over the ear headphone with good bass output

Over the ear headphone with good bass output

I need a good Over the ear headphone that has the best bass quality. I had tried finding a few online. But some of them are far more costly. I want a good one that can be ideal for gaming and movies. I would buy even if it is costly. But I do not want to spend much. I had bought one last time which has stopped working. It is not giving out good sound output. I need a better one here.

Re: Over the ear headphone with good bass output

Go for Sennheiser HD 202 II. This one comes for Rs.1700 and I think this is the best headphone in the market. It gives you good sound output and prices is also not very high. It provide you a 3.5 and 6.5mm headphone jack. I do not think there is anything better than this. Also it is not good for your ears to listen very loud noise. Just check this one online.

There is a premium model available Audio-Technica ATH-M50. My friend is a DJ and he own this model. It is superb when it comes to sound quality. It is very costly but it is the best one. For those who are extreme music lovers or who are need processional sound hardware then there is nothing better than this. I am not sure about the exact cost of this headphone in India. It might be above Rs.15000

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 is one of the best headphones in the market. But it is very costly. And compare to that if you check online you can get a decent model under Rs.6000. If you are willing to spend then the thing I can recommend you is to go for Creative headphones. They have both budget and costly product line. You can choose one that is fit for your need but comes at low cost.