Thread: Which 2.1 speaker is best for gaming

Which 2.1 speaker is best for gaming

I want buying advice for a good 2.1 speaker for gaming only. I am unable to find any good models. I want specifically for gaming only. And if it is costly then also it is fine. I want a nice one which can provide good surround sound output. I hope there are few options available in the market. The one which I can find are for multimedia only. They are not really meant for gaming stuff.

Re: Which 2.1 speaker is best for gaming

A gaming speaker will really cost you more compare to the regular one. For a regular speaker you can spend around Rs.1500 but for gaming one you have to spend around Rs.5000. Creative Zii Sound T6 is one of them that I think is one of the best in the market. It give you great sound output. It is a wireless speaker. The sound quality is just amazing on this. You can get impressive surround sound effect on the same.

Just checkout Sony SRS DB500. Amazing audio quality. The speakers comes with powerful audio support. It also has a very unique design. Sound quality is great here. It is a costly one but it is a one time purchase. Compared to low end speaker audio is more optimized and powerful on this. The only issue with this speaker is its high price. Sony is charging too much for the speaker.

Antec has a Rockus 3D Speaker System. This speaker system produce amazing sound output. But I am not really sure whether it is available in the local market or not. I think this one is the best speaker which comes with 3D technology on a 2.1 speaker. I had tested this long before at my office. The sound quality is amazing. I had not played games on it. I had only tested it for movies. The surround sound output is quiet impressive.