Thread: Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 vs NZXT Phantom 630 Gunmetal Grey

Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 vs NZXT Phantom 630 Gunmetal Grey

I am having two cases to choose from. One is Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 and the second one is NZXT Phantom 630. Both look amazing. I am looking for a extreme cpu case for gaming. The cost of both lies near to each other. I want advice to choose from which one is good here. My preferences are good cooling and storage option. I will also add liquid cooler so that will need more space.

Re: Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 vs NZXT Phantom 630 Gunmetal Grey

Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 looks more extreme. It is quiet different. The design of NZXT Phantom 630 is not so catchy. You must go with the first one. I had seen a few images which shows that this case is really enough for any type of gaming system. You can simply add multiple hard drive, you can use liquid cooler or additional fans. By the way you are just spending too much on a cpu cabinet.

NZXT Phantom 630 Gunmetal Grey looks really decent. One of my friend has this cpu cabinet. It is quiet classy. Thermaltake Chaser is more flash compared to this one. It is costly but worth buying product. And the gray one looks awesome. You just checkout the features. You will be able to find that this case is the best compared to Thermaltake. There is short introductory video on the official website just check that.

The benefit of buying NZXT Phantom 630 is that you will get a removable tool-less drive bays. Many high end cabinets comes fixed. Due to which if you have a long gpu then it is a bit problematic to fix it. You can adjust the drive bays more comfortably here. It has a hub to hold all system fans at one place. I will advice you to go for this. It is quiet nice for gaming and in future also if you want to add extra things then this one has enough space.

There is one thing that NZXT Phantom 630 cannot offer. It only comes in Thermaltake Chaser MK-1. It has a hard drive dock on the top side. That means you can hook a internal hard drive on the top side directly. You can use that for backup, data transfer, etc. I am really impressed with the design. It is quiet organized. It also provide you full cooling solution. I recommend thermal take.

My friend has just ordered a budget cpu case Antec GX700. It comes for Rs.4300. The case looks good and durable. It has easy to use optical media on the front side. It also has tooless drive bays. But the those bays are fixed. And for cooling I think it has support for a liquid cooler also. According to me this is one of the best budget cpu cabinet and it is also very durable. It gives you features of many extreme full size cabinet.

If you directly compare the features between NZXT Phantom 630 & Thermaltake Chaser MK-1, then thermaltake has more thing. First of all it has a hard drive dock on the top side. That saves your 2 to 4000 rupees quiet easily. It has a breath lighting effect that gives a fascinating look on the cpu cabinet. It is a Liquid cooling ready case and it also comes with a Headset Holder. Phantom 630 is good for those who are serious about cooling.

For me NZXT Phantom 630 looks like giving a very durable build quality. Thermaltake looks weaker here. I also agree that Phantom 630 is really amazing in looks. But better have a look on some more models also. This are costly full atx cases. So there are few things to check. See what amount of fan they are providing. Do they come with psu or not. If any case that provide you psu buy it.