Thread: Planning to buy Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming keyboard

Planning to buy Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming keyboard

Razor BlackWidow Ultimate looks amazing mechanical keyboards. I am willing to buy this but unable to decide that should I go for so costly keyboard. I am always looking for a good one. I found this one at a colleges home who is a gamer. I used it for few minutes and it is really smooth. I do not play many games but a few days in a week. Mostly on weekend. I love racing an fps gaming. Is this keyword worth to go for.

Re: Planning to buy Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming keyboard

Razor BlackWidow Ultimate is a very costly keyboard. I t is ideal for those who are gaming freak. You need something really high end for their gaming work. But if you are a casual gamer then it is not worth to spend so much amount. You can stick with a reasonable gaming keyboard. I think you can get a good one below Rs.3000. Not really required to spend 10K for Keyboard only.

One of my friend has ordered this recently. It is a value for money product. It is completely optimized to give you fast and great gaming experience. Being a mechanical keyboard it works smoothly compare to regular keyboards in the market. Back-lit help you to play nicely in low light. The keyboard features a Razer Synapse 2.0 software through which you can completely optimize and make changes.

I am using Cooler Master Devastator. It comes for some Rs.3000. You can find that on any popular website. This keyboard comes in budget and it is good enough to give you long lasting output. I really like the design. It has big keys and large design where you can move your hand quiet easily. It does not has much programmable keys. You can just play your favorite through it and it is also quiet cheaper.

Razor BlackWidow Ultimate is a specialized product. It is for those who only need quality. I had used a few Razor gaming keyboard where I found they are just amazing. It comes with many feature which are not found in the regular one. It is like a one time purchase. Once you buy I am quiet sure you will not leave this keyboard. If you are confused to buy this you can check for online video review that will put more highlight.

Razor also offer some budget gaming keyboards. Razer DeathStalker Essential is one of them. It also falls in the price range of Rs.3000. It is a usb 2.0 keyboard that is good for regular gamers. Extreme gamers require more specialize stuff. And you already said that you enjoy games in weekend only. This keyboard has a rest panel at the bottom. It is large and gives you nice support when you are busy with playing.

When you are going for a good gaming keyboard the first thing you must do is check for programmable keys. A few of them will give you front lcd also. Where you can program keys without installing the software. The second thing you must see is cable sleeves. If they are not thick then you won't get a durable output. Do not go for wifi. They are not easy to manage. Go with long cable instead.

I am a great fan of gaming keyboard. I am using one from CMStrom and it is always 2 years old. The keyboard works quiet nicely. The benefit of having this kid of keyboard is that they are very durable. The text on the keys are not faded. Different configuration panel makes you really fast while playing games. You have a edge over others when you are this kind of hardware. Go for a combo mouse also.