Thread: Unable to delete print queue of Dell AIO 948 Printer

Unable to delete print queue of Dell AIO 948 Printer

I am always being facing a bit issue while printing with Dell AIO 948 Printer. It is very annoying when you have printer stuck in that. There is nothing I can do. I have to restart the pc always to clear the printer queue. I had tried so many things but it is very annoying. I had given around 12 copies print and all of them are stuck. Can anyone explain why this files are stuck in the printer queue. And how can I clean them.

Re: Unable to delete print queue of Dell AIO 948 Printer

It is really very annoying. I am having a hp pc and every now and then I get this problem. But luckily I found one fixit from Microsoft that works really well for cleaning the print queue. I had provided you the link below. Go on that and download the fixit. Then run the setup. This will restore the old printer settings back again. Keep this file save with you so that you can use it anytime.

Microsoft Fixit for Printer Problem

It happens when the printer is not properly configured. You have to simply re-install the printer. If the settings are not proper you will face this kind of problem. For that just uninstall the printer and all its drier first. Then install it back again with fresh drivers. You can find the drier from the official website. Do not use your old drivers. Just get the fresh one from official site and check back.

There is only single universal solution. You have to restart the printer spooler service to fix the problem. You can do that by going in services. Just right click on the service and choose restart. You have to turn off the printer also. But if nothing work just restart the pc that will do the job. You can use some third party printer manager software that will help you more in fixing the problem.