Thread: Replacement for Silencio 352 front usb and power button

Replacement for Silencio 352 front usb and power button

Where can I find replacement parts for Silencio 352 cpu case. My friend ha a gaming pc where the front port has stopped working. The usb is also very slow. I think the front header is damage. For power we have to press multiple times. Sometime really hard to turn on the pc. This is very annoying. I am looking for a but the front header replacement. Can I find that on the web or somewhere on ebay.

Re: Replacement for Silencio 352 front usb and power button

You will have to contact Coolermaster for that. they might give you the replacement. I had the same issue on my mid tower case. It was working fine but the front usb were broken. I tried replacing the internal connection but it did not worked. Atlast I contacted the seller. They were having a spare front heard that fixed really well on my system. You will also have to do the same thing. Contact the company they might help.

It is very hard to find the front port replacement for Silencio 352. It ias a amazing cpu case and you had seen the design also. The usb ports are placed vertically on the front left. There is one thing you can do. You have to locate a damage model. You can take out the parts from that and use them inside your cpu case which might really work. Or you can try other alternatives also.

I am having HAF X. It has a front panel port on the top side. But the same stopped working after few months of buying. As it was under warranty they fixed it. But again after a year the same issue appeared. So I added a usb hub on the system. Where I got additional post. For the power thing I am sing a separate power button cable that you can buy on ebay. But you have to place it outside.