Thread: Advice on CoolerMaster full tower case for gaming

Advice on CoolerMaster full tower case for gaming

I want to get a new full tower cpu case for my gaming pc. The one which I have is a mid tower and has no space for liquid cooler. I am looking for a big size case that can help me to add more cooling solution. I found cooler-master as one of the best solution that can be used for various purpose. Also it has ample of great space inside where I can use different cooling fans on it. Can anyone help.

Re: Advice on CoolerMaster full tower case for gaming

There are two series by CoolerMaster. You can go with H AF series or you can go with Cosmos. Cosmos is the extreme series where you get ample of amazing cases. You can make great extreme pc through it. I am giving you a link below which has all the product details. This are only for Cosmos series. You have to find the price for the same in your local market. Just check for all models.

If you want one time purchase then the best one according to me will be Cooler Master Cosmos SE- COS-5000-KWN1. This case will come for Rs.14,000. You can buy that from ebay. The case is amazing with big size fan on the front side. It is designed to build high end pc with all cooling solution required. You can add different thing on it. It has 8 3.5inch driver bays and 3 52=.25inch driver bays.

I also think the Cosmos series is the best one in the market. Here you get a very durable chassis. You can hookup multiple gpu and a liquid cooling on it quiet easily. You can fix a big size radiator also. COSMOS PURE will be a budget solution for your system. It is a pure black edition where you get amazing design. It has simple mounting options for fan and other stuff inside. You can go for this.