Thread: Fixing the power button of Corsair cpu case

Fixing the power button of Corsair cpu case

I am unstable to switch on my pc. First I thought the problem was with Gigabyte board inside it. But later on after checking each and everything I found the problem was with the power button. I have to press it multiple time to turn it on. I had checked the board and psu. The issue lies with the front power button. I want some help to fix this thing. Can I replace that. I am unable to find the power button for it.

Re: Fixing the power button of Corsair cpu case

You have to contact a person who is selling Corsair case. You can only get a button if anyone has a damage or old case with him.You can remove that and add it in your system. I had faced the same issue some time ago. I was not able to find the front power button. I have to replace the case at last. I am using a cheaper one. I tried fitting the front power button on my old case but it was bigger in size.

There is no need to buy the entire power button. You can just change the internal wiring and it will start working. That is available on internet and at some hardware shop. The wire comes with a button and header that you have to first on the board. You have to just hook the button on the backside of power button and done. Place it back on its original position and done. My friend helped me to fix this some months ago. Just try to search the cable on web.

You will have to search for pc power switch on ebay. You can find that cable. I had seen on ebay a seller is selling power + reset switch. It is a combo panel. The best thing you can do is go in any computer hardware shop and buy the cable from there. Most of the buttons are sticked with the switch. You can use a glue for that. And some just have simple screws. It is very easy to replace. You can checkout a few online videos for the same.