Thread: Which headphone will play audio through usb hub

Which headphone will play audio through usb hub

I want to know a headphone model through which I can play sound through usb hub. I have a 10 port hub and it is situated on the desk near my monitor. I have two headphone. One is regular 3.5mm that I use on my phone. It has a really short which so I cannot connect it on the backside of my pc. The second one is a usb headphone which only work for chatting. I had tried playing audio but it is not detected. So I want suggestion for headphone that can work through ush hubs. It will be easier for me to sit and enjoy music.

Re: Which headphone will play audio through usb hub

Almost all usb headphone supports usb hubs for playing audio. You have to choose the right audio output for that. First connect the headphone on usb hub. Play a audio file. Then right click on the tiny volume icon placed in system tray. click on Volume Mixer. Under Device you can see a tiny drop down arrow. Most of the time Windows detect the audio device on its own. But if not then you can choose the one from that drop down arrow. If there are multiple devices in that click on them one by one.

Some headphone does not work. I have a portable one. The model is Rapoo H6080. This headphone works through usb port and also has a Bluetooth in it with mic. It is quiet small in usage. I am using it from long time and it is able to give a optimum audio quality through the hub. If you are willing to buy a new one then go for this. You can checkout more information on this headphone in the detail review of Rapoo H6080 Headset.

Any branded usb headphone can be used on a usb hub. You can get a good headphone around Rs.700 to Rs.800. Go for a good brand so that you can also get amazing sound outupt. I am using Creative. This is one of the best brand in terms of audio device. I have a quiet costly one which produce amazing 3D sound with clear and crisp clarity. The headphone works fine at the time of watching movies and it has a nice control panel to add various effects.