Thread: Wireless keyboard loosing connection at the time of playing games

Wireless keyboard loosing connection at the time of playing games

I have a Logitech wireless keyboard mouse. I had bought this combo pack long before. It is around a 6 months old. And it is working fine. But there is a bit problem while using them at the time of gaming. I am playing Battlefield here. In between the keyboard just stops working. And then it turns on its own.T he mouse works fine. The issue never occur when I am using my pc for day to day work. I am so annoyed with this. I am not able to figure out why this thing constantly keeps on appearing. The keyboard looks to be working well in normal way.

Re: Wireless keyboard loosing connection at the time of playing games

Looks like your keyboard is just loosing the connection due to which you are facing issue. I hope you are not moving the keyboard too far from the pc. Try to move the wireless dongle to other port and check back.

It can be a battery issue also. I have a Rapoo keyboard. It is a nice portable keyboard mouse. It has a usb dongle and a software through which I can monitor and modify the keyboard keys. It shows me the amount of battery left in it. In that I found that the keyboard has the lowest battery left. Due to which I am facing the issue. So I replaced that and keyboard is working really nice. You have to do the same. Change the keyboard battery and check back. It is right that you must not keep the keyboard too far from the pc. Sometime the issue also occur due to the wireless dongle. It might be not working properly. You have to re-install to find the answer for the same.

Thanks for the reply. I had simply replaced the battery and re-installed the usb dongle and it is working. There is no issue now. The keyboard is working well. I also think there was a battery issue.