Thread: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case and Galaxy Note 10.1

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case and Galaxy Note 10.1

I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and I am looking to buy a cover for it. After searching a lot I found a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case which seems quite good. But will this case fit properly for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet? If it will not then is there any other similar case for this tablet? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case and Galaxy Note 10.1

The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case is released for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 device which is 5mm longer in height when compared to the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. I dont think that the frame which goes behind the tablet will fit because of the short side of the Note 10.1. So you will just have to wait and check if Logitech releases a similar type of case for this new tablet device in the future.

A new protective case called Logitech PRO has been launched by the company which seems to support the new 12.2-inch Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and Samsung Galaxy TabPRO tablets. It comes with a built-in Bluetooth keyboard and also it is also a very slim protective case with full-size. It features a full-size keyboard, with well-spaced keys to provide an identical typing experience as on your laptop. For added convenience, it has a row of Android shortcut keys such as recent apps, quick panel and e-mail.

Many people have asked for a similar ech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for the Galaxy Note 10.1 but still now Logitech has not responded anything about it. It seems that for promoting the Galaxy Tab 3 device logitech people have kept mum and released the case supporting only tab 3 device. You can try to inquire Zagg or else Belkin as well and ask them if they have made or can make a comparable keyboard cover for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.