Thread: Video Capture card for gaming pc

Video Capture card for gaming pc

I need a Video capture card. I am making some tutorial videos for a game. I will make the video and upload the same on YouTube. I want a good card for that. I can find various TV Tuner cards. They are actually for recording programs from satellite tv. I want something only for my pc. I just want to add the card on my system and record it. I do not want any other functions. I have tried to do the same through a screen recorder software, but the output is very dull. Can anyone help me to get a good video capture card.

Re: Video Capture card for gaming pc

For recording the screen you have to buy a TV Tuner card. Or else it is not going to work so well. A TV Tuner cards come with all possibilities of recording screen. A dedicated card will give you more better output compare to a third party software.

A good video capture card is bit costly. You might get TV tuner cheaper compare to that. If stil you want to by then you can go for AverMedia AVerTV Ultra PCI-E RDS. It is not just a video capture card, it offer you TV tuner features also. It is capable of giving you 1920 x 1080 pixels of maximum resolution. It comes with a remote control. I do not think there is any specific card available only for video recording. You have to get a good TV Tuner for the same. It has Video Analog-to-Digital Converter. And through PCI support you can simply use it on your pc also. It is capable of recording full hd videos with smooth output. Once you add this it is not going to put any pressure on the graphic card or on any existing hardware for recording. There are more cards available, but they are more costly.

My friend is using iBall Claro TV18 TV Tuner Card. This is a portable tv tuner card. It has a usb support. It is actually for TV. I had recorded some serials through the same and it works fine. It is the cheapest one.