Thread: SanDisk's X210 upgrade for mid range gaming pc

SanDisk's X210 upgrade for mid range gaming pc

How out adding a SanDisk's X210 SSD on a mid range gaming pc. I was looking for some best drive and found this one as good one. I want this to add on the system to boost OS performance. I will also install my games on this. I am planing to get a 128GB version of the drive. I need some information about the performance. Some drives come with cache software. Does this help in gaming also.

Re: SanDisk's X210 upgrade for mid range gaming pc

SSD's are a good choice for those who want to make their system better in terms of output. But on the same hand you must see the amount of storage space you are buying. 128GB is not enough when you are planing to install multiple games.

Go for 256GB atleast. This would be costly but good in terms of long usage. SSD's are definitely a ultimate solution for those who need high end system and good performance output. If you go with lower hardware support then it is not going to work so well. SanDisk X210 belongs to high end SSD drivers. So the cost will be a bit higher compare to the others. There are regular SSD model also available on the web. Some of them comes with caching tool. Caching help the program to load faster. It does not really give you extra benefits. So if your SSD does not has caching support then it is not a problem. SanDisk X210 is a good and it is designed for server level output. It is a performance drive that can boost your data work. The cheapest one in the market is ADATA Premier Pro 256 GB SSD. This comes for Rs.11600. If you avoid installation of multiple games on the SSD then a lot amount of space will be saved. In terms of budget 60GB will be ideal upgrade. That is enough for gaming and OS.

SSD's are costly here. There is one more thing you can try. You can go for SSHD. This drives are kind of hybrid solution and give you features of both SSD and regular hard drive. They give you high storage space at considerable cheaper price.