Thread: Acer Iconia tab A200 disroted sound on high volume

Acer Iconia tab A200 disroted sound on high volume

I have a new Acer Iconia A200 Tablet. I am trying to watch movies in it. It has a decent speaker quality. When I play the same at maximum volume I am getting a distorted sound. It is breaking in between. I am not able to understand what is the cause. The distorted audio is less disturbing on low volume but on high it is very dull. How to fix this thing. There is nothing available under resetting through which I can resolve the issue. Can anyone help.

Re: Acer Iconia tab A200 disroted sound on high volume

It is a damage speaker. I got this issue on my mobile phone. when I play anything on the speaker phone the sound breaks and I am unable to understand anything from it. I carried the same to the service center and got it fixed.

This issue is common with many tablet. This can be due to low power speaker or damage speaker. Most of the speaker used on a mobile phone or tablet are low powered. When you play audio at maximum volume they are unable to product a good sound. The result is disturbed audio. And if it is damage then you have to get it replaced. Being a new tablet you will get a replacement of the same instantly if you carry it now to the shop from where you bought. I had connected a speaker to my tablet. Which gives a decent output. There is no problem with the sound through 3.5mm audio jack. But when I do the same directory on the tablet speaker the sound is annoying. My tablet is out of warrany due to which I cannot take to the service center. I will have to pay charge for replacement. But I am here happy with the separate speaker. There it works really well.

Most of the tablet speaker have that issue. They are tiny and vibrate a lot when you try to play audio at maximum volume. Try to use a decent audio volume and use a headphone instead. That will give more clear output.