Thread: Sculpt Mobile keyboard not recognized in Windows 7

Sculpt Mobile keyboard not recognized in Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 and Windows XP in dual boot on my computer. I am able to pair this keyboard in Windows XP but after pairing it in Windows 7, it will not work at all. The keyboard is shown in the devices list but I cannot type any text? I have tried diconnecting and connecting it again but still nothing? So can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thank you in advance

Re: Sculpt Mobile keyboard not recognized in Windows 7

I was facing the same issue and even after uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard the issue dint get solve. So I tried to do a Windows update and also check marked the option for "authorize bluetooth connection" and also for "display bluetooth icon in notification zone". You can find this options in Control Panel under "Modify Bluetooth options".

You can try to open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter that is built in your Windows 7 OS. To do that click on Start and then open Control Panel. After that in the search box type troubleshooter and then click Troubleshooting. Now go to Hardware and Sound and then click on Configure a device and then search for the keyboard listed there to start the troubleshooting.

If the above solutions doesnt work for you then try to perform a clean boot by following this link - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135. After doing the clean boot start your pc in Normal boot. Then click on start and then type msconfig.exe in search box and then press Enter. Go to General Tab and then click Normal Startup option and then click ok and then restart your pc. If still this doesnt work then download and install IntelliType Pro 8.2 Keyboard Software from this link - http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/downl....aspx?id=26949