Thread: Poor gaming output on a newly built gaming pc

Poor gaming output on a newly built gaming pc

How to boost the output of a gaming pc. I was having a old desktop pc with me. I and my friend has made a list to upgrade it. This consist of everything new here. The cpu, motherboard, gpu, etc. I am giving you the list of specification below that will give you a bit information about the system. But the gaming output is not good as expected. We can see the screen blinks when we play games. Sometime there is a black screen and nothing appears. But the sound is active in the background.

Re: Poor gaming output on a newly built gaming pc

That is because of poor gpu. Can you post he complete hardware configuration of your system. This will be more helpful to assist you. It looks the internal hardware of your system is not capable enough to run all the high end games and causing the problem.

The only better way to boost the output is by adding a good gpu. Or just increasing the ram. There is nothing else you can do. If your system is still working slow then you have to locate the cause behind it. Like which thing is eating up your system resource. You can find that through Device Manager. If your ram usage is high then you will have to turn off all the software which are working in the background. Then you can go ahead with updating the latest drivers. Sometime we configure new hardware on old motherboard which result in bottleneck. And this also create performance issue. If you can post the complete hardware configuration of your system then I would be able to assist you what can be done to resolve the matter. If you are having multiple ram stick then remove one of them and try to test on other. Memtest is a good bootable ram testing software which can scan your system and give you detail on problem you are facing. This is quiet simple and easy to use.

Try to remove the graphic card and insert it on some other pci slot. And then check back. If possible try to update the firmware. This will be more helpful in fixing the issue you are facing. You can find the firmware update on official website of your gpu manufacturer.

Gaming output can be only better if you had a good system. That means the overall configuration must be matching. For example you bought a low end board and on that you installed high end graphic card then that is not going to help much. Your gpu will not be able to give ou full power support. So it is recommended that you must buy a high end board to get maximum output. Many people are unable to match the output and they get a improper gaming performance. Which in result is a bad investment. So if possible post your entire hardware configuration here. What gpu you have, what is the board model, processor, ram, etc. And which game you are trying to play. Reduce the game resolution and turn of all additional settings. And then try back. I think that will be more than enough to fix the issue.

Try to check the cable connection. Use another one if you have in spare. This will help you to fix the problem you are facing. Flickering issue is common with damage cable and one replaced you might get a proper output.

There is a tool for that which can help you to boost the gaming output. It is called as Razer Game Booster. If we go with manual process then there are tons of things. But through this tool you can simply run a automated wizard which will enhance your system output. The tool allow you to get good graphics, it maintain your system and keep the performance instant. The tool is around 40mb in size which is quiet light and has ample of great features. It is a kind of system optimization that allow you to get a powerful solution to boost the gaming output of your pc. It is ideally programmed to enhance the output by turning off unwanted applications in the background. I will recommend you to use this once and see if you are getting any more benefits from it or not. There are many other system optimizers available that turn off the background process and allow you to get a more proper output.

You can improve the system output by overclocking the graphic card. But sometime it might not work if you do not have a good system. In your case there is no hardware issue. I think you are trying to run pirated games in your system which are causing this kind for problem. You can test the demo of safe game and you will find that it is far more stable. But if you are not playing any pirated games then the issue as mentioned can be due to outdated drivers. One by one you have to update DirectX, .net, etc in your system so that it can add more stability. New graphic cards comes with turbo boost technology. This help to boost the gpu performance when needed. It works well and has no performance issue. You must run windows update also because it also sometime give you fresh driver updates for the graphic card.