Thread: What happened to Google Glass

What happened to Google Glass

Recently Google Glass has hyped on the web offering a new way of using technology. I had seen a demo video where Google is working on Google Glass which is wearable computer. It is fitted on the glasses where you get all detailed information about wherever you go. But now it is not available. It looks Google is dropping the idea of Google Glass. Because it is a very advance concept and till yet people are not able to completely overcome over old technology.

re: What happened to Google Glass

They are improving the same. They are doing lot more changes that it can became more usable to the people. It looks a advance step from Google in making up a new technology but it also depend on the people who want it or not. It can be complicated to understand.

re: What happened to Google Glass

Google Glass is something really different. You have a wearable computer that give you information associated with many things. To make this technology common there must be a platform. It is not possible to use Google Glass in every part of the world. At some place it is of no use. It is still a project and due to number of failure it is not provided officially. The glass has a camera which see things and give you information associated with the same. You can read it on your eye. It is a very unique technology. You can take photos, record videos, and do many thing. It is still under testing. It will be complicated to add gestures which can tell the glass to record a video or to click a photo or to do different thing. I think adding a smart watch with that will be quiet helpful. You can have more control over it. It will require a constant wireless connection because being a small device it will have storage issue. Through internet everything will be uploaded on your cloud storage.

Re: What happened to Google Glass

Google is still working on improving it. Glass is a good concept, but it will take time to finally appear properly to people. It will be costly in start. I think this will be first a ideal device for media streaming or video recoding.

Re: What happened to Google Glass

It is something new and always this thing will take some time to get a bit importance. Google Glass is a very advance concept. I had seen a tons of videos based on it. It offers you simple eye gesture through which you can capture images and use it. It is an ideal for recording video files. It might be linked with Google drive to keep all your content at one place. I am really waiting whether this thing is finally released in the market. Google has started a beta testing and then removed it. It is still closed. And surely if this thing is released in the market then it will be too costly. You cannot just buy it at a cheaper price. Second thing you have to be on a high speed internet connection to use it properly. I do not think it is possible to store a huge amount of data in it. It is not possible due to low space.